CONDITIONS OF SALE – RETURNS – SHIPPING
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 Object of the contract
1.1 General conditions
These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely, via computer network, from Salfi Rosanna, C/da Casa Vulga 87036 Belsito (CS), owner of the website www.casavurga.com. Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005 no. 206 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, will be subject to the legislation referred to in Law no. 196/2003.
1.2 Delivery Times
The delivery times indicated in the price list and/or confirmed by means of the order confirmation may undergo variations, also due to work scheduling. In any case, they are always indicative, never binding for the seller and, in any case, are always intended as working days.
2 Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The contract stipulated between the Salfi company and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order bythe Salfi company. This acceptance is considered tacit if the latter company begins to execute the contract. If the order should be placed during public holidays, the Salfi company reserves the right to accept the order within the
first following working day. The simple payment of the amount by the Customer, through the online payment procedure or by credit card, does not constitute completion of the contract. Therefore, in the event that the Salfi company intends to refuse the purchase proposal made by the Customer, it will be required immediately, and in any case no later than the following twenty-four working hours, to return any advance payment. The Customer will not be able to request any compensation for damages or indemnity, as well as assert any contractual or extra-contractual liability, for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order and/or by a failure to comply of the delivery times which, as mentioned above, are purely indicative and not binding for the buyer. By placing an order, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions set out below.
3 Methods of purchase
The Customer can only purchase the products present on the site at the time of placing the order as described in the relative information sheets. The image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, but may differ for example, by way of example and not exhaustively, in colour, dimensions, accessories present in the figure, etc. All purchase support information is to be understood as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
3.2 Order Confirmation
The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Salfi company by means of a reply via e-mail and sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain an Order Number, to be used in any further communication with the Salfi company. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, the Salfi company will promptly notify the Customer.
3.3 List Prices
The prices in the price list are valid up to changes, which can occur at any time and without notice. They are indicated in Euros, inclusive of VAT and net of transport costs. The latter, except in exceptional and promotional cases, are to be paid by the buyer and clearly displayed before completing the order. Payments will be made: by Credit Card, PayPal, or by cash on delivery to the courier.
4 Right of withdrawal
As required by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 06/09/2005, the Customer (natural person who, in stipulating the sales contract, acted for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity
carried out) of Salfi Rosanna is granted the right of withdrawal from the contract. To exercise this right, the customer must send the Salfi company a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: SalfiRosanna, C/da Casa Vulga snc 87036 Belsito (CS) The will to exercise this right can be sent in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in any case must subsequently be confirmed by registered letter with return receipt to the address indicated above within the following 48 hours. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Customer Service will promptly notify the Customer of the return authorization and instructions on how to return the goods, which must reach the Salfi company within 10 days of the authorisation.
4.2 Right of withdrawal conditions
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
1. the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the
2. the purchased good must be intact and returned inthe original packaging, complete in all its parts;
3. the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are charged to the Customer;
4. the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse of the selling company, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
5. in the event of damage to the goods during transport, the Salfi company will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously cancelingthe request for withdrawal;
6. the Salfi company is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
7. upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original package and/or packaging are damaged, the Salfi company will withhold a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
8. The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for products made to measure or clearly personalized or which by their nature cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
4.3 Reimbursement criteria and methods
Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, the Salfi company will refund the customer the amount already paid in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days of the request for withdrawal, by transferring the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s
responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN or ABI – CAB – Current account of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is lost entirely, due to lack of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where the Salfi company ascertains:
1. the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
2. the absence of integral elements of the product;
3. damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Salfi company will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the
shipping costs to the sender.
5 Applicable law and forum
This agreement is governed by Italian law. For any controversy that may arise on the interpretation and execution of this agreement, the Court of Cosenza will be competent.